||One-Year Limited Warranty
Model number: NHDDUTBEI7X20
Internet number (SKU): 302665976
Availability: in stock
Duttonwood Beige 7 in. x 20 in. Glazed Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile (0.97 sq. ft.) - Product information
A style trifecta defines this Duttonwood Beige 7 in. x 20 in. Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile. Combining a sleek, smooth finish, with a warm beige tone, this tile provides the durability of a ceramic with the wood grain look. A medium-sheen glaze and slight variation in tone to allow the tile to elegantly blend with and complement a variety of decor. Ideal for indoors and some outdoor applications, the spurwood brown provides the best of both worlds in high quality ceramic tile that looks like wood.
- 0.97 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 3.67 lbs.
- Grade 1, ceramic tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 7 in. width x 20 in. wide x 1/4 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications
- C.O.F. greater than 0.50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The Home Depot. Visit www.homedepot.com/CBP
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- This item is available for in store purchase only
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- This is a Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified and Greenguard Children and Schools Certified product
- 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement
Rated 5 out of
Initially, I went to HD to rent a concrete floor finisher to do polished concrete in my townhouse. Then, at the doorway, I saw these beauties at .99 per sq ft. Yes, the price was the main reason that I decided to buy 800 sq ft, just in case. Best decision ever. I dont know if there was a supply excess or a misprint but I ran with it. The tile is so modern and stylish. The installer loved all of the different hues because as he said, “It can match with anything.” Here, I have posted a pic of my yet unfinished first floor. Please disregard the missing trim, lack of grout, and horrendous paint. We are still in remodeling mode. Just look at this floor! Will post updates as the project progresses.
Date published: 2018-05-05
Rated 5 out of
fromThis tile is very textured and has grooves that make it look just like real wood. It has at least...This tile is very textured and has grooves that make it look just like real wood. It has at least seven different patterns so it doesn't look repetitive at all. Amazing quality for the price. The tiles were equal in size and not bowed in the middle as far as I could tell. One thing I wish someone had told us is that when laying textured tile, it is really important to seal the tile before grouting. We didn't do that so it was very difficult to remove the grout. A lot of haze was left. Because we had to wipe it so much, in some areas, the grout became lighter than we wanted. We used Light Smoke grout which was perfect - a nice rich brown.
Date published: 2018-06-05
Rated 5 out of
fromLuxe Quality Low PriceThis tile easily looks like many that are triple and qradruple times the price. Because of the many hues, this tile can seamlessly match any furniture or cabinetry. In the sunlight, it is the same shade as driftwood. I have maple cabinetry and the tile steals the show. For the time being, I have cherry laminate stairs. Even the contrast between the two at the landing where they meet is hardly jarring.
Date published: 2018-05-06
Rated 5 out of
fromPocoaPocoJust adding a photo to my original review. Please disregard baseboards and paint. Ongoing remodeling.
Date published: 2018-05-09